Thursday, August 4, 2011

Final Week =[

I haven't been doing too many exciting things lately. Meeting with Korean friends most nights and just talking and going out to dinner. There is one week left of being in Korea and I have so much to do! I need to shop, get souvenirs, buy a new carry on, we have to send a 2 page paper to YES International in 3 days about our experience, I need to prepare for our final exam, and my supporter group also has to have a presentation in Korean for our final day in Korea. Our group is planning on playing the song Arirang on the traditional drums and dancing with fans. It will probably be lame, but they didn't give us much notice! I'm really going to miss Korea. I'll be going from having so much freedom back into highschool where you can't even sneeze without someone yelling at you for doing something wrong. I just want to go to college! I'll probably get burnt out a lot more than the other kids too because I've been studying all summer while they relax...It is also depressing to think that as soon as I get home I need to finish summer homework (with kayla's help!) and start applying to colleges. I hope I'll get to hang out with people before they head off to college. I'll miss you guys! Today I'll probably go to Myeongdong to shop for kpop stuff and souvenirs. I hope things aren't too expensive =/

No comments:

Post a Comment