Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I FINALLY got my host family!

Curtis just emailed about my host family! I will be living in Dangsan-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea. I don't know where that is yet, but I know it is about 30 minutes from the university! I have an architect father, a housewife mother, a 12 year old brother, and a 9 year old sister. I was a little disappointed at first because I won't have a teenager in my home, but I feel like maybe I can adapt better with little children in the house. Instead of being away all the time, I think i'll be at home more often bonding with my family because there are kids. I hope they help me! My host family members speak English as a second language except for the mother. She speaks Japanese as a second language! I hope I can use some of my Japanese with her! I'll be living in their apartment with no pets, and my own room. They only expect me to pick up my own things and keep it organized, and also be home at 10PM. It says they have shared internet...so I believe that means I can vlog and blog from their home if they allow! I am so excited and learning this information made it even more real that I'm actually going to KOREA! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment