Sunday, June 19, 2011

Seven Days!

Oh my goodness...seven days until I leave for Korea. It is just hitting me how surreal this whole thing is. It also feels weird that I have to have a timeline of when I can hang out with all of my friends. I'm having a huge get-together with a large group at a Korean restaurant tomorrow, and that will be the last time that I see many of them until school! It is really difficult managing who I'm going to see when because I have many good friends asking to see me as well as family members. I still have so much to do and buy to be prepared, and time management is key in these last few days. (Too bad I have very little!) I'm starting my packing list today so that I can make sure I have everything I need for when I put it all into my suitcases. They seem so small in comparison to everything I want to bring! I'm packing everything that is absolutely essential and then filling in with things I would really like to bring. I may post my packing list on here to help others! I'm also planning on video-logging while packing for my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment