Thursday, July 7, 2011

Don't leave fans on overnight!

So yesterday's class was just as bad as before lol. Almost unbearable actually :p After I went to school, Nhi and I went to Ewha to go shopping but most things were too expensive. My family and I ate at a really cool Chinese/Korean restaurant and my mom shared her seafood dish with me. I went to pick up some shrimp, and unfortunately found it staring at me. I have never had shrimp that still had the legs, feelers, and eyes before. I yelped a little and my host mom quickly took it away. haha. My family also took me to a real classy Noraebang with a really cool floor/couch/table thing to sit at, moraccas, tambourines, cool lights, and free ice cream! It was so cool! We went shopping and I bought my first dress (hopefully first of many). I'm going to wear it tomorrow because it rained too much today =[ But that night it was REALLY hot so I put the fan on and left it on like I would in the united states. I woke up feeling sick and my host mom said that it was the fact that I left the fan on. I didn't believe her, but actually it is true that it can make you sick in Korea. And there is also a huge Korean superstition about it and a monster or something, but i'm not sure. Today I met up with people at the university because it was too rainy to go out. We had class (which was much better than the past 2 days) and then Tai, Gwen, Arram, Young-min, Dean, and I went out to Dongdaemoon for dinner and shopping. We wanted to do sticker photos but it was closed =[ And the clothes we saw were definitely NOT cheap =[ Anyway, i'm back home and haven't seen mom. She went straight to her room. I hope she's feeling okay. I have a test tomorrow, and i'm being eaten alive by mosquitos and can't find any mosquito spray =[

No comments:

Post a Comment