Saturday, July 9, 2011

I aced my first test!

So we had school again and had our first test. I actually studied real hard because the material was a bit hard. It wasn't hard to remember, just hard to spell in Hangul. Anyway, I'm 99% positive that I aced it! School has been going better and has been MUCH less boring. We're learning useful phrases for everyday life now. For example, we learned you're handsome yesterday ;p haha. Anyway, before school Dean, Caroline and I wandered around campus exploring and it was actually a lot of fun. After school we chilled and talked in the common area. I came home for dinner, and mom decided to take me to Jay's school. It was really old and creepy and they were all scared being in there :p Two classes were actually staying overnight at the school and were playing games. One was a sort of charades game and I could guess most of them in Korean. It was kinda creepy that we were just allowed to stand there though! We met with the principal afterwards and talked a lot with him. He made me coffee (which is a really "adult" initiation sort of thing here) and he gave me his business card. I felt like he really liked me haha. He kept calling me pretty and taking pictures >.< After we went to their grandparents and I met their grandpa for the first time. Both of their grandparents were sooooooo cute! They got me ice cream, and all sorts of goodies and drinks! Korean families make me feel so special! We watched Korean dancing with the stars while there and theirs is waaaay more legit than America's dancing with the stars. We went home because we were all tired after that. I'm always tired real early at night it seems...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment