Sunday, July 10, 2011

Seoul Tower!

First of all, drivers here scare the crap out of me! Oh my god. I can't place whether or not they're good drivers, or bad drivers that are good at not crashing. There are sooo many dangerous situations every day that they make out to be nothing! And people just randomly park on the sidewalk?  But the other day I actually saw a delivery man get run over by a car! It was really scary! Today we did laundry and went to Seoul tower. It was so romantic to see all of the locks put there by lovers! It was really beautiful, and you could have a view of all of seoul from it! Jay and I went up to the top and it supposedly has the fastest moving elevator in the world! Each window was marked with which country/countries it was facing and had facts. It was so cool. We met up with my host mom's mother and younger brother there and they brought their son. He is the youngest kid in the family (2 years old) and he is absolutely the cutest thing! I hope I get to see him more! We all went out to a cool restaurant where you sit on the floor, and then went shopping around Insadong. Things were too expensive to buy though. Probably because it is the biggest foreigner/tourist city =/

No comments:

Post a Comment