Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Second Day of School

In the morning I went out with Arram to Ewha Women's University to study and eat some Kimbap with Tai and G. That was really nice, but we lost G for a bit :p Then we took a bus to Sogang and were just barely on time. Sooo, they put me in the beginner class, but it is waaaaaaaaay too easy, so I think I'll ask to switch. Our class was four hours of learning the korean vowels and like 6 consonants. We're doing this all week and I already know how to write, so it is absolutely mind numbing. I hated the class soooo much...I hope it is better today. (It will probably be about the same thing though) Afterwards, my family is meeting me in Hoejong (sp?) to Noraebang and have a light dinner! One of these days i'm going to jimshilbang with Caroline, I just don't know when yet. (Jimshilbang is a public naked bath). I was really excited because after school, Nhi and I went shopping and actually found Hoddeok in the summer. I was craving it since I came to Korea, but my host mom said I couldn't find it in the summer. YAY! I need to leave soon to go work out and get to school. I feel like i'm going to gain so much weight from all my host mother feeds me! (and she says I don't eat enough). Bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment