Friday, July 15, 2011

School, Shopping, and Excitement!

Yesterday we had a normal day of school. It rained (as usual) and we learned numbers again. I'm getting a bit quicker and was able to speak about how much something cost with street vendors yesterday. It really is cool when the things that you learn are useful! After school, Caroline, Nhi, and I went shopping in Myeongdong to find cute clothes for the concert today. Nhi and I actually ended up getting the same shirt, and I suspect that she's wearing it today too. Oh well :p I'm really pumped for this concert and am antsy just waiting! I'm listening to all the new songs again so I can freak out and know all of the words :p

On a side note: food here confuses me. I mean, some things are to be shared equally by everybody and its kept in the middle of the table. But sometimes my host mom make things just for me, and when I don't finish it (thinking that other will want some too) she looks sad. I don't know how to tell which are just for me, or which things we all share! It is difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment