Monday, July 25, 2011

Korean games hurt!

I can't believe I haven't gone over this yet. One of these times I'll just devote a post to things different between america and Korea, but for now, just games. There are all sorts of games, and i'll just mention them briefly, but all of them end with some sort of pain haha. There is Kai Bai Bo that is just like rock paper scissors...but the punishment is more than just losing. From what I've seen, they will either flick your forehead (which is painful!), slap your wrist with two fingers, or slap your hand as hard as they can. They also will Indian Bap....which is hitting you on the back basically :p The point is to keep playing until it is too painful to go on. Other games are like a sort of thumb game. One person calls out a number of thumbs up and if there are that many thumbs up, they get to smack the others. Another game is sort of like Hot Hands that we play in America. You keep slapping each others' hand until it is so red and painful you give in. I haven't seen ddibiddibidip played in Korea yet which makes me sad, but i'm sure there would be pain as well :p That's about it for games. I'm sure there are way more and more pain methods, but that's what i've seen here :p

No comments:

Post a Comment